Visitors are important for patient recovery, and we encourage family and friends to visit during regular visiting hours from 1 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Below are various amenities we can provide during your visit.
Parking: There is no charge for parking. Visitors may park in the both main lots facing the front of the hospital.
Gift Shop: There are a variety of items available, from greeting cards and magazines to snacks and beverages. Special items are available to celebrate newborns. The gift shop is located on the first floor and operates Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Visitors and general public are welcome in our cafeteria, located in the north side of the hospital next to the Education Center.
Meals are served during the following hours:
- Early Breakfast: 1:30 a.m. – 3a.m.
- Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:15 p.m. – 6:40 p.m.
The E-Café is located next to the cafeteria, on the first floor of the hospital. This 24-hour cafe offers vending machines and three computers with Internet access to check e-mail or just surf the Web. It is a quiet place to eat a snack.
Cream & Sugar Station
The Cream & Sugar Station coffee stand located in the main lobby is open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
ATM: A 24-hour ATM kiosk is available to everyone and located in the main lobby.
Other Local Services in Elizabeth City
- Elizabeth City Florist – (252) 334-1896
- Jeffrey’s Greenworld & Florist – (252) 338-1303
- Mildred’s Florist Shop – (252) 335-4319
- Naomi’s House of Flowers – (252) 335-4592
- Rivershore Herbs & Flowers – (252) 335-5032
- Best Western Plus, 848 Halstead Blvd. – (252) 331-7751
- Whistling Pines Motel, 1151 US 17S – (252) 335-0817
- Quality Inn, 522 S Hughes Blvd. – (252) 338-3951
- Days Inn, 308 S Hughes Blvd. – (252) 335-4316
- Comfort Inn, 306 Hughes Blvd. – (252) 338-8900
- Travelers Inn, 1211 N Road Street – (252) 338-5451
- Hampton Inn, 402 Halstead Blvd. – (252) 333-1800
- Elizabeth City Bed & Breakfast, 1161 N Road Street – (252) 338-2994
- Queen Elizabeth Motel, 1160 US 17S – (252) 338-3961
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, 1640 City Center Blvd. – (252) 333-1003
- Inter-County Transit – (252) 338-4480
- Moore Joseph MRS – (252) 335-4333
- Reid’s Taxi – (252) 335-7376
- Winslow Taxi Co. – (252) 335-7180
Chaplaincy Services: The office of Pastoral Care is committed to serving your spiritual/emotional needs 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you do not have a pastor or your pastor is unavailable, please ask your nurse to call for the staff chaplain or the on-call chaplain.