When you’re not feeling yourself, all you want to know is why. At Albemarle Hospital, we have advanced diagnostic and imaging equipment that gives our board certified physicians a clear picture of your health. Our board certified radiologists and care staff know exactly what to look for to make the right diagnosis.
Services we offer include:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- 64 Slice HD CT
- Coronary CT Angiography
- Interventional/Vascular Procedures
- Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Digital Mammography
- Nuclear Medicine
- Bone Densitometry
- Positron Emission Therapy (PET)
For more information about Albemarle Hospital diagnostic imaging services, please call (252) 384-4615.